Monday, February 23, 2009

Next Video coming soon

I will be posting a new video in the next day or two. i tried to post one over the weekend but had some technical difficulties. But i think I have them all fixed now. next video will be up on the afternoon that I think the market, or at least some stocks on my list, get finished with their current swing downs. As for the markets in general, the dow broke through key support, and is just under 200 away from 7000. S&P is sitting a millimeter above support, as is the Nasdaq. Ill go into more detail on these later.

8 comments:

  1. hey wats up dylan....nice blog by the way man......I'm thinkin longterm 2-3 yrs. do u think GE and Intel has bottomed already...and wud be profitable...Im a young guy like you too, working part time on a healthcare field...so i guess...my biggest asset is time..so wat do you think.....thanks bro...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intel (INTC) is showing signs of finding a stronger bottom. Ill post a chart of this one in a little bit. It is certainly finding strong support in the $12 area. As for GE it is till in a very strong downtrend. Even though the stock is now below $10, it hasnt shown any signs of slowing up. Contrast that to INTC which has found support has essentially drifted sideways for the couple of months. INTC may not be bad at this point, but I would still stear clear of GE for the time being.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bought 500 shares of GME at 27.53. Stop is at 26.5. Target price 32-33 area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. will double up on GME if it breaks above 28.50

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are a bunch of potential trades that I am looking at right now, mostly shorts, that I may take at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Dylan...yea a lot of people r speculating dat intel INTC can even go lower than $12, but I didnt get enough solid proof from dem....how low do you think GE can go down to.....why wud u speculate dat GME can hit $33...do u think it's ok for long term....I'm not too savvy with margins and options.... also Dylan...what do u think of Paychex PAYX....I heard dey have no debt n bigger capital... thanks bro...

    ReplyDelete
  7. did i miss the boat on GME...or it's still game...thnks Dylan

    ReplyDelete